If there are memory leaks again, just link the DLL from the MemoryLeakIndicator
to the project.
In addition, the source file MilNewDelete.cpp (with the overloaded operators new and delete) must also be compiled in the project.
In the main file include MliForMain.h, in the implementation files where something is instantiated with new, after all other includes only the MilDebugNew.h.
The current version MemoryLeakIndicator 0.0.1 is implemented in the C++ programming language and has so far been used with:
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 C++ 98 (32 bit)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 C++ 98 (32 and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 C++ 14/C++ 17 (32 and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 C++ 14/C++ 17/C++ 20 (32 and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 C++ 14/C++ 17/C++ 20 (32 and 64 bit)
MemoryLeakIndicator User Guides (online)
The texts were translated into English with the support of www.DeepL.com and translate.google.de.