GlobalObjects is an OODB
or an ODBMS
in which even complex C++ objects can be stored, loaded, modified and deleted in
a very simple way, without having to deal with relational databases.
This can also take place in transactions that can be confirmed or canceled.
Single and multi-user operation via a server is possible.
There are extensive locking mechanisms to protect stored objects.
In order to "get along" changes to the property portfolio, a simple notification system can be used.
GlobalObjects is implemented in the C ++ programming language and has so far been used with:
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 (32 bit)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 (32 and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 (32 and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 (32 and 64 bit)
- MinGW Version 5.3.0 (32 bit)
- MinGW Version 7.3.0 (32 and 64 bit)
- gcc 4.8.3 (32 bit)
- gcc 5.4.0 (32 bit)
- gcc 7.4.40 (64 bit)
- clang 6.0.0 (64 bit)
The GUI was realized with the C ++ library Qt.