TcpLib is a small C++ class library based on socket,
with which a TCP server and corresponding TCP clients can be developed.
By deriving from the server and client class and overwriting in each case one and/or two methods own adjustments can be made.
As an example, a simple derived client and server class are presented that exchange input. I used this library for the project GlobalObjects, there a more complex usage can be seen.
The current version TcpLib 1.0.1 is implemented in the C++ programming language and has so far been used with:
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 (32 bit)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 (32 and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 (32 and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 (32 and 64 bit)
- MinGW Version 5.3.0 (32 bit)
- MinGW Version 7.3.0 (32 and 64 bit)
- MinGW Version 8.x (32 and 64 bit)
- gcc 4.8.3 (32 bit)
- gcc 5.4.0 (32 bit)
- gcc 7.4.40 (64 bit)
- gcc 9.3.30 (64 bit)
- clang 6.0.0 (64 bit)
- clang 10.0.0 (64 bit)
TcpLib User Guides (online)
The texts were translated into English with the support of www.DeepL.com.